Arden Hills, Minnesota
Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $27.00
Working on multi-family home buildings, will be doing wood framing – Safety: 2×4 studs on walls/roof, foundation work, stick framing, installing flooring on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. There will be prefabricated walls dropped in by a big boom, sheeting: floors & roofing. A couple of teams will be going through the punch list for projects. Varies Duties as assigned. Must have a fully stocked tool belt with all necessary carpentry tools to bring with you to the worksite.
All PPE required: Hard hat, gloves, steel-toed boots, safety vest, and safety glasses. Outside Work Required, dress appropriately for the weather.
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
- Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the job site
- Call or text (651) 764-2733 or click on the link above to apply. One of our recruiters will follow up with you during regular business hours.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.