Concord, New Hampshire
$ - $30.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more! We are currently seeking a highly-skilled Framing Carpenter for positions in Moultonborough. Must have remodeling skills including framing, hanging drywall, tile prep, trim, installing windows, repairing flooring, and siding repairs. Full Time Work Available, Come Join The Team!
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches and understand project specifications
- Take measurements and calculate the sizes and amounts of materials needed for the project
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, brattices, frame buildings, and other structures by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Install hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed
- Comply with all company and governmental safety guidelines
Qualifications & Experience
- Blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.