Temp to Perm
We have an immediate opening for a Furnace Operator. This position may include nights and weekends. In this role, you will set up and prepare machines according to daily production specifications. Equipment includes furnaces, sifters, elevators, heat exchangers, and grinding mills. During production, you will maintain accurate logs and monitor equipment to ensure it is producing the proper output. You will also be required to perform routine maintenance on the machinery and keep all work areas clean and safe.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 860-528-0133 for immediate consideration.
Referral bonus Program-$500 for each qualified referral! We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
- Prepare equipment and ensure production settings are accurate
- Monitor daily operation of machinery, adjusting settings as necessary
- Load and unload furnaces
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Operate related equipment, such as cranes, forklifts, and power tools when required
Qualifications & Experience
- OSHA / MSHA Training is a Plus
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience working in industrial production or furnace room preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Familiarity with operation of cranes, forklifts, and power tools a plus
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
- Background Check and Drug Screen maybe required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.