$17.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking laborers for construction projects in Orange County and surrounding areas.
For more information please call or text 213-259-4105
–Maintaining safety practices at all times
–Maintaining a clean work site at all times
–Digging and trenching
–Loading and unloading trucks
–Other duties as assigned
Why work with PeopleReady?
–Get connected to a variety of projects and a huge network of contractors.
–We offer reliable pay.
–We offer flexible schedules.
–Our team is dedicated to advocating for your safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- - Minimum 6 months experience working on a construction site
- - Know how to operate basic hand tools
- - Reliable transportation to and from job sites
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.