Pay is $18/hr and work starts on 6/8 and will last about 3 months working 40 hours a week (weather dependent). Work consists of walking up to 10 miles a day over a variety of terrains to telephone poles and using a shovel to dig 18 inches down around the base of the pole. The poles are typically set out about 75-100 feet apart from each other and the goal is to dig about 5 poles an hour.
Working with a crew of 3-4 people you will be in charge of walking to the telephone pole in front of the rest of the crew and start digging around the base of the telephone pole.
Qualifications & Experience
- - Must be legal to work in the US
- - Must be able to walk up to 10 miles a day in a variety of weather conditions
- - Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job
- - Must be able to get to the central meeting place every morning before jumping into a vehicle to ride to the job site
- - Must be able to bring your lunch to work everyday (coolers are provided)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.