$18.00 - $20.00
A heavy equipment operator drives or controls construction equipment, including bulldozers, forklifts, backhoes, dump trucks, cargo trucks, and hydraulic truck cranes. They operate this equipment to assist in the construction of structures, including bridges, roads, and buildings.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
Qualifications & Experience
- Verifiable work history
- 3-5 years of experience
- Reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
Welders and Fitter NeededMemphis, Tennessee
Heavy Equipment Articulated Dump TruckMemphis, Tennessee
Carpenters Door HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Commercial Door and HardwareMemphis, Tennessee
Plant Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Journeyman Elec w/ Per DiemMemphis, Tennessee
Skilled Craftsman ALL TRADESMemphis, Tennessee
Dock and Door Maintenance TechinicianMemphis, Tennessee
Sheetmetal Duct InstallerMemphis, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.