$25.00 - $26.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators for a 6-10 month project at various sites in Texas. A background check and drug screen will be required for this position. Overtime will be offered.
Qualified candidates MUST have experience with a dozer, excavator and traveling (if not local). Per diem and hotel is offered for this position for those traveling.
- Operating equipment to cut a 45' pad for railroad project
- Grading and placing stone
- Maintain safety first mentality
- Assist with maintaining equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years heavy equipment operating experience on dozers and excavators (ex: 250/350)
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts 5-6 days a week
- Previous grading/rail road experience required
- Certifications preferred but not required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.