IMMEDIATE HIRING – PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operator – EXCAVATOR OPERATOR and BACKHOE OPERATOR for a solar project near Enfield, IL. Per Diem is available to qualified candidates and will be discussed at time of dispatch. Are you a visionary with a future as bright as the sun? Are passionate about tapping into your “high-energy” skills to be a part of the solar revolution? Apply today!
- Excavating and backfilling, mainly for electrical. Should be prepared to help out in other areas of project as assigned.
- Verifiable Work Experience - Please include Resume with application.
- If selected - able to provide in person demonstration on site to confirm experience.
- Willingness to tend to labor duties when when required.
- Check work along the way to ensure adherence to code and specifications.
- Measure height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Follow all safety protocols put in place by customer.
- Maintenance of Equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 years of age with valid ID.
- Must have experience operating heavy equipment Excavator, BackHoe, All Terrain Forklift.
- Steel toed or composite toed boots are your requirement.
- Verifiable references of your professional skills and experience along with resume.
- This work is not for the faint of heart - Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Able to meet additional screening requirements when applicable.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.