Summerville, South Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator skilled in Finish Grader experience. Other equipment experience is also necessary such as loader and excavator experience. Projects are in the Charleston area.
- Our Fine Grade Operator position will have multiple years of experience operating a variety of heavy machinery like a Track hoe, Dozer, Back Hoe, Motor Grater, etc.
- You will need to be familiar with laying a storm drain, reading blue prints, walking a job site, and should not need constant direction.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
- PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
- Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don't have it already.
- We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
- You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of Heavy Equipment Operating Experience
- Proficient at finish work on a grader.
- Experience operating other pieces of equipment such as backhoe, excavator, and front end loader.
- Clean MVR
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.