Grand Prairie, Texas
$22.00 - $24.00
We are looking for experienced Carpenters for commercial work located in the Dallas / Ft. Worth, Texas area. Pay rate is dependent on experience and project.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial carpentry experience
- Possess tools of your trade
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Ability to sit, stand, and otherwise maneuver to accomplish daily tasks
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
Other Jobs in Your Area
HVAC TechnicianGrand Prairie, Texas
Commercial CarpenterGrand Prairie, Texas
Welder HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
Solar InstallerGrand Prairie, Texas
Millwright HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
Commercial PainterGrand Prairie, Texas
Carpenter HelperGrand Prairie, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.