Lakewood, New Jersey
Temp to Perm
$ - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a Carpenter. Carpenters who can complete rough to finish work, framing, insulate office buildings, install drywall, fixtures and appliances in residential units. If this position sounds like your dream job, we would love for you to apply! We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visits and much more! Join our team today! Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Install mill work, structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Install base flooring and decking
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes. Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting. Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
Qualifications & Experience
- OSHA 10 Required
- Must have 5 years of Carpentry or more to be considered
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Must have own tools for the job assigned
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.