$20.00 - $
At PeopleReady, we value diversity. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience, and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
As a hotel maintenance worker, your job duties are to inspect and repair various energy systems, such as the heating and cooling systems, plumbing, lighting, and kitchen equipment. You also assist with repairing floors, roofs, and doors and installing new products, such as windows, carpets, and light fixtures.
• Perform general repair and maintenance of any and all equipment found in and around the hotel
•Troubleshooting A/C & Plumbing issues
•Accurate record keeping on assigned tasks is required
•Ensure that all safety systems are operable
•Respond to guest room calls as required
•Assist other departmental craft workers as required
•Perform all duties required as Fire Alarm Response Team
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to work weekends
- Minimum one year general maintenance work experience preferred
- Have valid driver's license
- Ability to operate a smartphone for receiving and working on all work orders
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to the jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or MVR check
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.