$20.00 - $50.00
Seeking an experienced HVAC journeyman + HVAC apprentice for a project work. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Must have reliable transportation and tools. Pay is $20 – $50 / hour depending on experience.
- Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
- Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
- Installing ridged and flex duct as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
- Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
Qualifications & Experience
- This is not a training position
- Active HVAC journeyman or apprentice license
- Two years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools around the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.