$18.00 - $25.00
As an HVAC service technician, you will perform preventative maintenance tasks and necessary repairs as needed on 30 and 70 ton AC units within the company shop location.. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of professional HVAC maintenance/repair experience and can work independently. Pay will be based on experience.
- Perform routine maintenance and necessary repairs on 30 ton -70 ton AC units in company shop
- Understanding of HVAC systems and maintenance techniques
- Inspect HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- Perform seasonal maintenance as a building’s system switches between heating and cooling functions.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years of HVAC repair experience (previous experience in a similar capacity such as sheet metal mechanic, or ironwork is a plus).
- Must possess your own hand tools (company may provide specialty tools)
- Able to read and understand project-related documents in the English language
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Other Jobs in Your Area
Industrial Electrician – PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCENASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial Finish Trim Carpenter Up to $24NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Concrete Form Carpenter – UP TO $24/HOURNASHVILLE, Tennessee
HVAC Preventative Maintenance – Short Term, High PayNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Low Voltage ElectricianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Cabinet Maker – TraineeNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Heavy Equipment Operator Up to $25+NASHVILLE, Tennessee
Skilled Trades PositionsNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Welder – UP TO $22/HOURNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Residential Plumber – UP TO $27.00/HOURNASHVILLE, Tennessee
Commercial ElectricianNASHVILLE, Tennessee
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.