Temp to Perm
$15.00 - $24.00
Now hiring for experienced Commercial HVAC Technicians for a temp to hire opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
The HVAC Technician will provide HVAC services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading HVAC systems and equipment.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Monitors HVAC systems and operations and ensures that routine preventive maintenance is performed according to established schedules and standards.
- Responds to hot and cold calls, then troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Checks, repairs and/or replaces valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors condensers, cores, pipes and other functional components of the system.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years of related work experience
- Must have your own tools
- Reliable transportation to and from work each day
- EPA Certification Preferred
Other Jobs in Your Area
Fork Lift OperatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Concrete WorkerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC/R TechnicianJacksonville, Florida
Track Hoe OperatorJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial PlumberJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Commercial ElectriciansJACKSONVILLE, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal InstallerJACKSONVILLE, Florida
Bridge CarpenterJACKSONVILLE, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.