$18.00 - $32.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently looking for HVAC Service and Maintenance Technicians for repair and maintenance of industrial chilled water and refrigerant systems. We offer full benefits, employee recognition program and referral opportunities. To apply, please call (210) 517-9471.
- Operates, repairs, troubleshoots, and performs corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial chilled water and steam production equipment and distribution systems
- Maintains, operates, and performs major repairs and overhauls on industrial HVAC chillers, steam boilers, and distribution systems
- Reads and interprets mechanical, piping and electrical drawings, blue prints and diagrams
Qualifications & Experience
- EPA Certification on refrigerant evacuation systems is a plus
- 2+ years' experience in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and inspection of industrial HVAC equipment, auxiliary components, and distribution systems
- Basic electrical knowledge and troubleshooting principles
- Proficient in the use of refrigerant recycling/recovery equipment, power tools, multi-meter, soldering/brazing equipment, pipe threading machines, and tube cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of industrial HVAC water chemical treatment applications and theory
- Physical requirements include lifting 40 pounds or more
- Subject to standing, sitting, walking, climbing, bending, crawling, squatting, kneeling and working in cramped and strained positions for long periods of time to perform job scope
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.