Grand Prairie, Texas
$21.25 - $36.25
As a HVAC Sheet Metal Worker with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support install, operate, maintain, and repair HVAC/R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration) systems, combustion equipment, and industrial air compressors in Commercial Projects based in the Metroplex, TX area.
In this HVAC role, you’ll earn up to $36.25 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits, referral programs and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Must have experience with the following materials:
- Outside air units, air handling units, energy recovery units, and fan coil units
- Chilled water and condensate drain piping, and associated insulation
- Air distribution fans, gravity vents, dampers, duct heaters and terminal units
- Double wall ovals, spirals, rectangular duct, and duct returns
- Sheetmetal Insulation
Qualifications & Experience
- • Installation of accessories such as VAVs, fire dampers, control dampers, take-offs
- • Set hangers, roof curbs, and wall sleeves
- • Measure and cut sheet metal by hand or with tools
- • Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts and metal driver clips
- • Understand and comply with TEXAS Building Code and Safety Rules
- • Follow blueprints to determine project requirements such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or material
Other Jobs in Your Area
Travel Electrician Jobs | PeopleReady Skilled Trades 65Grand Prairie, Texas
TIG WELDERGrand Prairie, Texas
Apprentice PlumberGrand Prairie, Texas
Journeyman ElectricianGrand Prairie, Texas
Electrical apprenticeGrand Prairie, Texas
Journeyman PlumberGrand Prairie, Texas
HVAC – Sheet Metal InstallerGrand Prairie, Texas
HVAC TechnicianGrand Prairie, Texas
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.