$22.00 - $24.00
As a Sheet Metal Mechanic with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support the subcontractor with new construction hotel project in the Palmetto, FL area. In this role, you’ll earn $20 – $35 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Hours: Monday – Friday | 8-hour shifts
- Determine the right material needed for installation
- Measure, cut, and weld pieces together according to specifications, blueprints, and directions.
- Cut, bend, and shape sheet metal to required dimensions.
- Connect pieces or secures seams by riveting, rolling, soldering, or using steel scres.
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units including brazing and soldering.
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Be at least 18 years of age
- • Comfortable working all phases of residential construction to include underground, rough, and trim.
- • Own all hand and power tools of the trade and have the ability to bring them to work every day.
- • Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior experience with commercial duct installation required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.