Raleigh, North Carolina
$18.00 - $23.00
Commercial HVAC/ Sheet Metal Mechanic
Pay Range is $18-$23/Hr.
· Install or repair heating, central air conditioning, HVAC, or refrigeration systems.
· Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings.
· Operating, soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces.
· Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Experience in commercial HVAC work preferred
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- • Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.