PANAMA CITY, Florida
$17.00 - $20.00
We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, accountable, and engaged in personal growth. If you have basic construction experience and are looking to learn, grown and increase your wages this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We don’t want just another job for you, we are looking for individuals who are interested in making this a career!
Our technicians do all around work from servicing, installation, maintenance, duct work, etc. There's always new jobs to do and new things to learn. Listed are some of the tasks that would be part of the job.
The following tasks are organized by importance in decending order:
- Help with service (diagnostics, repairs, parts replacement, ect.)
- Help with installations (installing split systems, package units, rooftop units)
- Help with maintenance (Fall/Spring PMs, Commercial filter changes, etc.)
- Need to learn invoicing and customer interaction
- Parts ordering/parts ordering
- Help with warehouse organizing, set up new HVAC units
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A BACKGROUND SCREENING AND DRUG TEST TO BE OFFERED THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Qualifications & Experience
- Problem-Solving Abilities. An HVAC technician must be able to identify a problem and fix it. ...
- Communication Skills. ...
- Time Management Skills. ...
- Comfort Working With Heavy Objects and Machinery. ...
- Familiarity With Computers.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.