Manhattan, New York
Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $28.00
Commercial Service Work of HVAC Systems and Equipment at Museums. First 2 days will be orientation, please meet in the lobby of Museum and you will be escorted to the training rooms. Work load and expectations include but are not limited to: routine, ad hoc, and emergency facility mechanical maintenance activities. These general maintenance tasks include: Diagnostics, Fabrication, Installation, Insulation, Modification, Monitoring, Preventative and predictive maintenance, Repair, Replacement and removal of building mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspect, check, test, adjustments, and troubleshoots HVAC and utility systems
- Operate, test, maintain, and repair refrigeration, AC, heating, humidification, high- and low-pressure boiler systems
- Troubleshoot operational deficiencies to formulate proper system repairs and upgrades
- Analyze and monitor system functionality to meet a tight range of temperature and humidity requirements
- Provide a complete written record of all services provided and work completed.
Qualifications & Experience
- - A minimum of five (5) documented years of demonstrated and evaluated
- professional knowledge, proficiency, and experiences in the skilled trade(s) in
- a commercial or industrial setting.
- - Ability to communicate (written/oral) to convey job status information.
- - Knowledge of generally accepted industry maintenance and repair practices
- - Knowledge of generally accepted industry maintenance and repair safety
- - OSHA 10, 30, SST
- - Demonstrated ability to safely operate hand and power tools.
- - Demonstrated ability to safely lift at least 25 pounds unassisted.
- - Demonstrated ability and training to work safely in awkward or tight spaces.
- - Demonstrated experience with commercial and industrial building mechanical
- - Demonstrated ability and training to work safely on ladders or scaffolding.
- - Demonstrated ability to safely troubleshoot mechanical components and
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.