HVAC TECHNICIANS & INSTALLERS – ALL LEVELSpalm desert, California
palm desert, California
$28.00 - $32.00
PeopleReady is looking for dedicated HVAC Technicians and Installers in the Inland Empire and Palm Desert area! You will make sure others stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer by making, crafting, or servicing the heating and cooling equipment in buildings. An HVAC Sheet Metal Worker installs, operates, maintains, and repairs HVAC/R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration) systems, combustion equipment, and industrial air compressors. Sheet Metal Workers are trained in testing, adjusting, and stabilizing mechanical systems as well as servicing them. Pay will vary depending on experience level.
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
- Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
- Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
- Installing ridged and flex duct as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
- Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
- Spiral duct work
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred – PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the job
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.