Cary, North Carolina
$23.00 - $25.00
Seeking HVAC Rough In Tech’s for Immediate opening in Cary area on multi family unit complex. Project expected to last four weeks.
- Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
- Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes, and HVAC components
- Installing ridged and flex duct, as well as ceiling and wall HVAC vents
- Checking refrigerants and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
- Working alongside a journeyman sheet metal worker to complete a variety of tasks and gain on-the-job experience
Qualifications & Experience
- One year of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- Basic math skills- addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
- Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.