MORRISVILLE, North Carolina
Work is at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Building concrete forms, pouring/finishing concrete, asphalt work, shovel work, debris removal and other various tasks. There will be no break for lunch due to the concrete and asphalt deliveries, breaks can be taken before/after/between deliveries (There will be plenty of time for breaks). Will need to bring your own lunch. This job is outside so must dress for the weather conditions. No tools required. Must wear long pants (Jeans or Work Pants) NO SWEAT PANTS, JOGGER PANTS or TENNIS SHOES will be allowed.
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Assisting with mixing concrete, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- OSHA-10 certification preferable
- Minimum three years of experience in a construction setting
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- PPE is required (Hard Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Work Boots and Hi-Vis Vest).
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.