As an industrial cleaner, you will be assisting in overall plant maintenance. This not your basic cleaning opportunity. You will be cleaning plant machinery such as boilers, ovens etc. This job can get dirty.
- Ability to operate a forklift, and some light equipment/machinery/Various tools
- Ability to use an electrical grinder with a wire cup disk/ and a pneumatic paving breaker/jackhammer or air chisel
- Not afraid of heights, or to work off a ladder and ok with tight spaces, not necessarily a confined space
- Heavy cleaning days are Sundays and Mondays, most work weeks will be Mon-Friday and a possible Saturday . ( Days off are of, with advance notice)
- This candidate must be able to work long days, hours, and have industrial experience with various tools, machinery equipment, long hours standing, hot and cold environments, ability to work well alone or with others and listen to leadership.
- Must be able to consistently stand/walk on concrete floors per shift
- Able to work in varying temperatures
- Plant is dusty and there are airborne particles
- Associate will be lifting, bending, stooping, walking up/down stairs, and fast pace walking
- Clean background require
- Willing to submit to a drug test
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year construction experience preferred
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.