$20.00 - $25.00
As Industrial Concrete Finisher with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Industrial Contractors working on Forms, Walls, Slabs, Sidewalks, Brick & Other Concrete applications in Industrial Settings from Baton Rouge to New Orleans Working on Multiple sites along the Industrial Sectors along the Mississippi River. In this Temp to perm role, you’ll earn $20-$25 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits, and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Hours vary with the weather but Start at 6a.m and work full days whenever possible until the job is complete.
- Review blueprints, diagrams, drawings, & specs for equipment to ensure the proper finish is attained
- Measure, cut, install, repair, or assist with form, structure supports, pour, & Finish Concrete Projects
- Build to a specified height, length, & width of walls, floors, slabs, sidewalks, foundations, or stairs
- Maintain tools and a safe work environment at all times.
- Perform tasks as assigned using available tools and equipment
- Follow directions from Safety teams & Management Teams
- Complete work in allotted times to ensure scheduled deliveries of Products to client’s needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- • NCCER or other training or Certification is a plus
- • Ability to handle concrete tools and equipment related to the installation of concrete.
- • Ability to stand, bend, kneel, and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior experience in the Concrete field is required
- • Prior experience using Mini-Excavators, Lulls, or other related Equipment is a plus.
- • Position may require a drug screen, Background Check, TWIC, OSHA Basic+, or other Site Required Testing before entry to the site is allowed.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.