HENDERSON, North Carolina
Maintenance and repair of electrical machinery in industrial manufacturing facilities and granite quaries. Travel will be required in and around the Raleigh metro area.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment in industrial settings as well as quarries.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Travel to differant facilites throughout the Raleigh Metro area
- May be required to drive company vehicle.
- MSHAW training and certification will be provided to work on quarries
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in an industrial environment.
- Able to perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems on industrial machinery
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Valid driver license required
- Must have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsites
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.