Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $35.00
Traveling HVAC Industrial Technitician Needed
Travel over the next few months will include:
– Aurora, CO First Project
We are seeking Experienced Traveling Industrial HVAC Technicians
– Copper Fitters experience installing 1″-3″ diameter Copper Pipes
– HVAC Techs with experience with large Unit Change outs
All candidates with experience are encouraged to apply.
Per Diem up to $100 per day
Top wages offered for experienced, certified, & available for immediate Start.
58+ hours weekly
Background & DT required for entry into client site & Post offer Pre Hire.
An HVAC Technician is a maintenance professional responsible for repairing HVAC and other air quality systems. They’re typically responsible for keeping this equipment clean, fixed, and maintained for customers. HVAC Technicians work to locate any dangerous features on an HVAC system that could be harmful to the users’ health. They’ll also regularly clean, adjust and repair these systems, along with any warranty maintenance.
Many HVAC Technicians on duty are responsible for responding to emergency calls promptly and providing routine maintenance to help fix the HVAC system quickly for customers. They’ll take note of each time they perform HVAC maintenance and are responsible for logging it for their business records.
Typical Responsibilities of this position may include:
- Removing old systems
- Installing new systems
- Performing routine maintenance
- Training junior team members
- Communicating with clients and customers
- Ordering and maintaining equipment
- Meeting local HVAC codes
Qualifications & Experience
- - Available to travel to multiple sites
- - Basic Computer Skills required for documentation
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills
- - Should be comfortable in dealing with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
- - Minimum 5+ years field experience
- - RETA 1 & 2 & Universal EPA certification an plus
- - Working knowledge of reciprocating, screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting, and common types of industrial refrigeration and or gas compression experience
- - Must be able to climb ladders
- - Should be able to lift fifty pounds frequently
- - Valid driver’s license and safe driving record (when Hired on)
- - Industrial and commercial refrigeration experience required
- - Copper Experience required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.