Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $27.00
Must satisfy customer’s needs by properly installing all brands of industrial/ commercial laundry equipment that we distribute without supervision. Must complete all administrative duties in a timely and accurate manner without supervision.
Communicate with salesmen, service manager and our customers.
• Follow up on unanswered questions through sales or management within 24 hours.
• Inform and educate customer on proper equipment operation and maintenance after training.
• Handle customers professionally
• Call customer to inform of arrival time when appropriate.
• Report all customer concerns regarding equipment or PAC policies to supervisor within one working day.
• Maintain neat and professional appearance – clean uniform, appropriate grooming, appropriate steel-toed shoes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Check that all pre-staged equipment is available for day of installation and the appropriate equipment type and correct voltages.
- • Determine from dispatch/customer request any additional parts required.
- • Secure equipment properly on installation truck protecting it from damage.
- • Install all equipment as per manufacturers written specifications using industry standard products and techniques.
- • Ensure job set is clean and secured, remove all packaging, skids, etc., upon departure.
- • Start up and provide in service training to owner and his staff of all new equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- • Maintain personal tools and equipment needed to perform service
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.