Greensboro, North Carolina
$18.00 - $20.00
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site,
loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as forklifts, levels,
lifts, power drills, and grinders.
• Competitive Wages and Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage through Market Place
• Standard Bonus Program – $$$ based on accumulate work hours
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
May be required to work at elevated heights Will be performing tasks involving physical labor construction projects • May operate assembly tools; powered drills, saws, wrenches, etc. May clean and prepare sites Working in various functions as part of the company’s crew on specific projects and customers’ sites including, but not limited to: o The undertaking of assembly work. o Loading and unloading. o Packing and operation of equipment. Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, understand and read basic English
- Position may require working in all weather conditions; prolonged bending, squatting or standing
- and lifting up to 50lb
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.