Seeking entry Level Iron Workers.
Assisting with all facets of Commercial Metal Building Iron Work.
The right candidate will have an opportunity to hire on, full-time, and make this a career with the company assigned. All placements will start at 15 per hour and have the opportunity to work your way up in the company over time.
Seeking hard-working individuals, with Reliable transportation, and the ability to be on-site daily for 3 months as part of the evaluation to becoming a full-time employee.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- - There is no minimum educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- - Experience on commercial construction sites
- - Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- - Strong work ethic
- - Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.