Journeyman Electrician needed for school jobsite in Austin, TX – must pass DPS background check and get fingerprinted.
- Performs installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical construction industry.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Current State of Texas Electrical Journeyman License
- 4 or more years commercial electrical experience
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
- Experience supervising small crews
- Experience reading construction drawings and blueprints
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
If interested, please call me at 718-450-1167 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration - thank you!
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience as a Journeyman Electrician.
- Must have valid DL.
- Must have current TDLR license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.