$34.00 - $40.00
Journeymen Electricians with a minimum of five years’ experience in commercial or residential construction. A thorough understanding of local building codes is required. Diagnose problems using tests, such as checking voltage, current, or resistance on a multimeter when an outlet fails to function to determine the next steps. Have all your trade tools on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite. References that can attest to your skill and experience.
If experienced and interested in more details, please call or text 805-276-4484 to speak with a Recruiter today!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- ** (E-Verify Eligible to work in the USA
- ** Basic Hand tools
- ** Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience
- ** Merchant Integrity Test (Personality Test)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.