$35.00 - $
We are currently hiring experienced painters for ongoing and upcoming projects in the Hayward and surrounding areas. $30-35/hour DOE
Responsibilities may vary from site to site and even day to day. Some duties you may be asked to perform are:
• Paint walls, equipment, buildings, and other structural surfaces, using brushes, rollers and spray guns
• Removal of old paint to prepare surface prior to painting
• Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
• Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
• Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines,
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
• May mix colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have minimum 1 year experience – Residential and/or Commercial -or- be a graduate of a related vocational program
- • Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift.
- • Must have valid Right to Work documents, PeopleReady is an E-Verify employer.
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have basic communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- • Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.