$35.00 - $
We are currently hiring experienced painters for ongoing and upcoming projects in the Hayward and surrounding areas. $30-35/hour DOE
Responsibilities may vary from site to site and even day to day. Some duties you may be asked to perform are:
• Paint walls, equipment, buildings, and other structural surfaces, using brushes, rollers and spray guns
• Removal of old paint to prepare surface prior to painting
• Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
• Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
• Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines,
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
• May mix colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have minimum 1 year experience – Residential and/or Commercial -or- be a graduate of a related vocational program
- • Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach, and lift.
- • Must have valid Right to Work documents, PeopleReady is an E-Verify employer.
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have basic communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- • Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Construction Skilled LaborerHAYWARD, California
Journey PainterHayward, California
Labor Skilled ConstructionHayward, California
State Certified ElectricianHayward, California
Apprentice and Journeyman CarpentersHayward, California
JOURNEY LEVEL CARPENTERHayward, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.