$21.00 - $35.00
NOW HIRING CARPENTERS WITH RIGGING & SIGNAL CERTIFICATION FOR IMMEDIATE POSITION IN SEATTLE on a fast paced Commercial project. We are hiring both Journeyman & Apprentice Level Carpenters for our Residential and commercial job . Our company currently works with hundreds of contractors and offer a flexible schedule to fit exactly what you are looking for.
• Pay: $21-$35 DOE
• Locations: Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond
• Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
• Rigging & Signal Certification Required
- Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
- Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
- Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Helping place and secure wood during the building process
- Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
- Working off a Scissor Lift
Qualifications & Experience
- • 2+ years of finish/rough commercial or residential carpentry experience
- • Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
- • Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- • Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- • Rigging & Signal Certification Required
- • OSHA 10 & Scissor Lift Certification preferred – but not required
- • Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
- • Must have basic hand tools, tool bags, drill, and skill saw. As well as additional tools of the trade.
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.