Los Angeles, California
$28.00 - $35.00
Are you passionate about your career in construction? Are you the type of worker who would like to be able to stand by – and on – your finished product? We are currently looking for motivated Journeyman Concrete Setters and Finishers. Journeyman Concrete Setter and Finishers lead, coordinate, or schedule the activities of a crew of construction workers who set and finish concrete for commercial and residential projects.
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
- Assisting in aligning forms, patching voids, and using saws to cut expansion joints
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Assisting with mixing concrete, grout, and other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Operating various small machines, such as skid loaders and backhoes
- Assembling and dismantling various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Working from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions to carry out tasks
- Using hand and power tools to smooth concrete and grout
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum five years of experience in a construction setting
- Able to lead and delegate a team of apprentices or general laborers
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
Other Jobs in Your Area
Journey Concrete Setter and FinisherLos Angeles, California
General Construction LaborLos Angeles, California
CarpenterLos Angeles, California
Apprentice Electricianlos angeles, California
Apprentice Carpenterlos angeles, California
Solar ForemanLos Angeles, California
Journey Level PainterLos Angeles, California
Certified Electricianlos angeles, California
Shop WelderLos Angeles, California
Maintenance TechnicianLos Angeles, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.