$45.00 - $60.00
Now Hiring Experienced Electricians for Immediate Positions on Commercial & Residential Projects. PeopleReady Skilled Trades works with hundreds of Contractors all around the Pacific Northwest.
Pay: $22-$55 DOE & License
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Washington State EL01, EL02 License. We DO NOT have an accredited apprenticeship program for apprentices. Please keep that in mind.
- • Minimum five years of experience on commercial or residential construction sites
- • In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- • Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems – for example, when an outlet is not working, using a multimeter to check the voltage, amperage, or resistance to resolve the appropriate course of action
- • Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- • References that will verify your professional skills and experience
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.