Salt Lake City, Utah
$20.00 - $36.50
*Upon submitting application – Please call or text 385-239-4587 to speak with a Recruiter!*
You will be planning the electrical systems for new buildings, including the best position for electrical outlets, light fixtures, heating outlets, and ventilation systems
Reading and interpreting architect blueprints, circuit diagrams, and other technical documents
Installing wiring, lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings, according to municipal codes
Forming electrical circuits, by connecting electrical wires to components and fixtures and testing completed circuits
Installing switches, circuit breaker panels, relays, and other electrical control and distribution equipment
Installing hangers and brackets to support electrical products
Performing maintenance procedures to keep wiring, lighting, and control systems in good working order
Inspecting circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical components for faults
Using testing devices to discover why electrical products and systems are malfunctioning
Repairing, replacing, and upgrading faulty or outdated electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring, including isolating faults for safe removal and replacement
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current Building Regulations that pertain to electrical work
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material used on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Use blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
Qualifications & Experience
- • Minimum 2 years experience performing the above tasks and verifiable references.
- • Be at least 18 years of age.
- • This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling and lifting of up to 50 lbs .
- • PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
- • Access to reliable transportation
- • Ability to work in all types of weather
- • Must be punctual and reliable
Other Jobs in Your Area
GLAZIERSalt Lake City, Utah
CarpenterSalt Lake City, Utah
ElectricianSalt Lake City, Utah
SOLAR INSTALLERSALT LAKE CITY, Utah
Skilled LaborerSalt Lake City, Utah
CARPENTERSalt Lake City, Utah
CARPENTERSalt Lake City, Utah
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.