Los Angeles, California
$28.00 - $30.00
PeopleReady is now hiring Painters who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to the jobsite.
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
- Applying various finishes to equipment, buildings or other structures
- Applying primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats
- Mixing colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years' experience in commercial painting preferred
- Experience with interior and exterior painting
- Reliable transportation to and from different jobsites
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to the jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experiences
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and able to occasionally lift and move 20 pounds
Other Jobs in Your Area
Journey Concrete Setter and FinisherLos Angeles, California
General Construction LaborLos Angeles, California
CarpenterLos Angeles, California
Apprentice Electricianlos angeles, California
Apprentice Carpenterlos angeles, California
Solar ForemanLos Angeles, California
Journey Level PainterLos Angeles, California
Certified Electricianlos angeles, California
Shop WelderLos Angeles, California
Maintenance TechnicianLos Angeles, California
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.