El Paso, Texas
$ - $33.00
Journeyman Plumber for commercial project to install new plumbing systems and drainage systems as well as maintaining and repairing existing ones. Pay rates range from $25.00 to $33.00 per hour depending upon experience.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Perform installation of plumbing systems of new construction and remodels
- Install, repair and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems and fixtures in commercial and residential structures
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience.
- Must have Journeyman Plumber license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- OSHA 10 a plus.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.