Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $28.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced journeyman level plumbers for a long term commercial project in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. We are looking for plumbers whom have experience re-piping.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
- Perform installation of plumbing systems of new construction and remodels
- Install, repair and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems and fixtures in commercial and residential structures
- Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the trade. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment OperatorSARASOTA, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicSARASOTA, Florida
Journeyman PlumberSARASOTA, Florida
Construction HelperSARASOTA, Florida
Trim CarpenterSARASOTA, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherSARASOTA, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.