Journeyman Plumber – residentialPinellas Park, Florida
Pinellas Park, Florida
Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $26.00
Peopleready skilled trades is actively hiring experienced residential plumbers who have experience reading blueprints and are confidant leaders. Projects are new construction single family homes.
Looking for a journeyman plumber who is able to be a lead on projects & also work independently
Must be aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld.
Install and maintain numerous types of piping systems found in residential and commercial properties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to jobsites
- References to verify your professional skills and references
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.