Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $23.00
PeopleReady is looking for APPRENTICE AND MID-LEVEL WELDERS to lend their highly sought-after skills to our clients. As a WELDER, you will provide your expertise on industrial construction projects in the TEMECULA/MURRIETA area. The range of pay is $20-25 depending on experience. You’ll enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program! Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please note* this position is temp to hire and will be starting on 09/25/2023.
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• Weekly pay
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
Click the link to complete an application, a dedicated recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
Please email any inquiries or a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unloading and bringing materials to the jobsite
- Setting up welding leads and grounds
- Using one or more specific welding methods
- Studying blueprints or project specifications in addition to calculating the dimensions of the parts being welded
- Measuring and cutting weld material to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Resolving required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in welding and certification in welding processes
- Experience cutting apart material and working on industrial machinery
- Knowledge with measurements and takeoffs for pipe/structure components
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and consistently reliable
- Able to focus on details at all times
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
- Able to work in varying inside and/or outside temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold
- (temperatures below 32 degrees), in addition to fumes, odors, dusts, gases, poor ventilation, etc.
- Must be fully tooled as a Journeyman Welder and must have reliable transportation.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.