Arden Hills, Minnesota
Temp to Perm
$35.00 - $50.00
Residential solar work. Customer is looking for licensed journeyman. They would take JM who have experience in commercial solar work, that want to try residential installation. They will also look at other journeyman electrical candidates.
Job Description: Measure, cut, and assemble the support structure for solar PV panels. Install solar modules, panels, and support structures according to building codes and standards. Connect PV panels to the electrical system. Apply weather sealant to equipment being installed.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
• You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
- Measure, cut, and assemble the support structure for solar PV panels.
- Install solar modules, panels
- support structures according to building codes and standards.
- Connect PV panels to the electrical system. Apply weather sealant to equipment being installed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Journeymen license required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.