Colorado Springs, Colorado
$22.00 - $36.00
Colorado JW and apprentice electricians needed for short and long term contracts for commercial, remodel and new construction! Are you looking for competitive pay up and down the Front Range? Hold a valid OSHA 10 or 30? Job placements readily available! PeopleReady is looking for dedicated Electricians at any level to be on our team. Interested in Traveling? Ask us about our PER DIEM opportunities!
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visit and much more!
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Other ways to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-315-2197 for consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for Immediate placements!
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Install and repair Electrical Systems
- Inspect, Troubleshoot and conduct tests
- Install light fixtures, security cameras and other electrical fixtures
- Diagnose and repair electrical transformers and switch gears
- Run conduit and bend pipe of 1/4" 1/2" 1" up to 4" pipe
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must show proof of vaccination of Covid 19 to work specifically on Medical/Health Care Facilities
- Must have at least 6 years of verifiable electrical experience for JOU level
- Must be tooled to your skill set
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work as a team and communicate clearly
- Must be able to take direction from lead men or journeymen
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
- OSHA 10 or 30 is not always required, but is a bonus!
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.