Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $25.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for Skilled Laborers for the Seattle WA area!
As a Laborer with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support a large network of commercial and residential contractors/ tradespeople throughout the Bellevue and Kirkland areas.
In this Laborer role, you’ll earn $23-$25 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today or 916-292-2707 to speak with a recruiter!
- Monday through Friday, day shift. Weekend work available per request
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Perform construction laborer duties such as: Site cleanup, demolition, moving materials, debris removal, trenching and digging, loading, and unloading
- Follow and maintain safety practices
- Complete other duties assigned per direction of the Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- *Be at least 18 years of age
- *Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- *Ability to lift to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- *Prior experience in the Construction field. 6+ months of prior experience working at a commercial / residential site, or have attended a trade school
- *Prior experience using hand and power tools
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.