West End, North Carolina
$20.00 - $22.00
We are seeking multi-talented landscape/hardscape workers for specialty residential projects. Must be reliable and motivated. Experience in using Skid Steers and Excavators for detailed grading (and the math skills to match) and delicate excavation is preferred. Workers will both be operating equipment and performing manual labor such as concrete and block work, so they must be able and comfortable in performing both types of roles. Tools are provided by the company. Will also require some shovel work.
• Competitive Wages and Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage through Market Place
• Standard Bonus Program – $$$ based on accumulate work hours
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
- Demolition and Disposal-tree/shrub removal, removal of existing hardscapes and other existing conditions while maintaining the elements of the project/yard that are to remain...
- Grading and Drainage-rough grading, fine grading, use of heavy equipment for grading and rakes, grading for hardscape prep and for storm water drainage, installation of drainpipe, inlets, large junction boxes...
- Hardscape-retaining walls, patios, driveways, fire pits, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, pergolas, pool decks, steps, stone, pavers, concrete, brick and block...
- Irrigation-spray, drip, rotor, all new installation
- Landscape-prep and installation of sod, b&b trees, shrubs, perennials
- Outdoor Lighting-low-voltage outdoor lighting with up-lights, path lights, ledge lighting...
- Custom Features-fountains, waterfalls, fire features, installation of other custom features...
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience as a landscaper with focus on irrigation and drainage required
- Have basic operating knowledge of landscaping tools
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Able to focus on details at all times
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
- Able to work outdoors in all temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.