Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $28.00
We are looking for a talented AutoCAD Designer Technician for a temp-to-hire position in Portland, Oregon.
As Layout Designer should have advanced knowledge of industrial metalwork, a good eye for detail, and excellent mathematical skills. Ultimately, a top-class Solid Works expertly constructs high-quality products to exact specifications.
- Reading construction plans and contract documents.
- The layout of fire sprinkler systems using AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Revit.
- Coordination with other construction trades.
- Hydraulic calculations.
- Creating material and fabrications lists.
- On-site field survey and collaboration with field installers.
Qualifications & Experience
- 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Problem solver.
- Technical writing ability.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be able to pass additional screenings. Background and Drug Screen.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.