$20.00 - $28.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking TDLR licensed apprentice electricians with commercial and/or industrial experience. Must be able to bend pipe and pull wire. Must have reliable transportation, tools including cordless impact, and valid apprentice license. Pay is depending on experience. Please call (210) 517-9471.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to efficiently bend pipe
Qualifications & Experience
- Current TDLR Apprentice License
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Must have tools of the trade
- Must have reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.