Seeking licensed HVAC journeyman for project work in Pryor
- Install new HVAC units or parts.
- Repair malfunctioning HVAC systems.
- Inspect units and systems.
- Follow blueprints as instructed to install, service or repair HVAC systems and parts.
- Test and troubleshoot installations after completion.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance.
- Follow service schedule in Service Fusion; Travel to scheduled locations to perform work, following all safety and traffic rules and laws.
- Obtain parts as needed and authorized for work requests.
- Maintain/update customer history files in applicable databases.
- Maintain assigned job schedule properly and communicate any needed changes.
- Prepare paperwork for warranty work and parts.
- Input work performed on each respective customer into Service Fusion.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Active HVAC journeyman license
- Two years of experience in residential or commercial HVAC work preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- OSHA 10 preferred
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload metal and other materials as well as carry needed tools around the jobsite
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.